Marketing podcast with Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman (Click to play or right click and “Save As” to download – Subscribe now via iTunes or subscribe via other RSS device (Google Listen)
I think, perhaps, most people get this idea so the focus is turning squarely on practical ways to get this done. For this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast I visit with Marketing Profs Chief Content Officer, Ann Handley and Internet Marketing Expert and Founder of Digital Dads, C.C. Chapman about their new book Content Rules.
The title of the book has an obvious double meaning – as in these are the rules and dude, content ruuuules (think Wayne and Garth) – and it’s one of the first books that really does lay out the path for how, when and why to produce content that will help you achieve your marketing objectives in this information crazed world we find ourselves living.
And since this is a book and podcast about content I thought I would share a list of other content about the book:
- Marketing Over Coffee’s Special Interview with C.C. Chapman
- Beyond the Book: Content Gets a Rules Book
- Levite Chronicles: 5 Questions with C.C. Chapman
- Trafcom News Podcast 100: Content Rules!
- Carol Roth: 5 Questions with C.C. Chapman
- Your Blog Voice is Hoarse
- Convince & Convert: Demystify Content Marketing with Content Rules
You can listen to the show by subscribing the feed in iTunes or a variety of other free services such as Google Listen (Use this RSS feed) or you can buy the Duct Tape Marketing iPhone app. (iTunes link – Cost is $2.99) or Android app and listen to the show as well as about ten past shows on your phone.